I have had an interest in nutrition, diet and the need to follow a healthy lifestyle ever since I was a teenager. However, I developed a keen interest in Complementary Therapies in the 1990’s, whilst recognising their importance in improving health and wellbeing.
I have qualified in a number of different practices over the years, mainly Massage (1994), Indian Head Massage (1999), Reiki (2001), Naturopathy (2002) and Hypnotherapy (2012).
I have been running my natural health business since 2002. During that time I have worked with many clients on a 1:1 basis helping them to improve health and wellbeing using natural approaches, whilst offering advice, support and guidance on:
- Overcoming chronic illnesses and poor health
- Managing and/or resolving digestive disorders, food allergies & intolerances
- Weight management
Methods I may recommend to clients include:
- Nutritional therapy and supplementation
- Stress management techniques
- Hydrotherapy and the use of packs and poultices
- Lifestyle and habit changes
Since 2002 I have also worked in a cancer care setting, supporting patients and carers alike with stress management issues.